- Legal attestation of the monthly income and the family relationship that exists with the person or persons who travel with him.
The pertinent authorities from the visiting person's country of origin must issue said attestation.
A visitor extension must be requested if the applicant wishes to stay in the country for a longer period of time, which may be of up to two (2) years.
- The applicant must submit a visa application addressed to the Consular Section of the Venezuelan Embassy stating the purpose of the travel and the contacts to be made in Venezuela.
(If issued by a private person, the attestation must duly prove that the student has sufficient funds to sustain a stay in the country).
- Letter of admission issued by the educational institution where the student is enrolled or by the enterprise that will supervise his practice. A visa in the category of visitor student is granted for one (1) year with multiple entries, and allow the bearer to stay in the country for up to the same period of time.
- For the purposes of this type of visa the family members must travel with the Venezuelan citizen when coming into the country.
- Show the inscription of the Marriage Certificate duly certified before the Venezuelan Consular Office of the jurisdiction where the marriage was celebrated.